Fortunately our crew are pretty much the opposite of cheaters. When we have a magic item with weird side effects that our characters don’t know about, we run around with them cheering for the side effect to trigger. Same thing as those moments when a character rolls a 1 checking for traps and everyone gets into it to see how messy the scene is going to get (instead of retreating and sending someone else in to search).
So, with a little extra prep time available to me before yesterday’s game, I cleaned up the old certificates I had made, tightened them up because I didn’t actually have the time needed to hunt down illustrations for each item the way I had it set up in the originals, and then inserted the stats (slightly edited, as is my style) from the adventure’s odd treasures.
Here are the certificate pages I used as the basis for these certificates – using Duvall as the header font (because these are for DCC) and High Tower Text for the body text (because I just have a fondness for that body font).
The original certificates these are edited from were posted to the blog back almost 30 months ago and can be grabbed here:
And of course, you are totally welcome to use these for your personal use as needed!
(Source: Dyson’s Dodecahedron)